Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy HALLOWEEN!

Just wanted to stop in and say "Happy Halloween!" I so badly miss not chatting with all my primitive friends, I started nursing school a little over a month ago and it's been a BIG adjustment for my family and I. I'm really starting to have the primitive blues. I miss chatting with everyone and seeing all the wonderful creations and most of all I'm having Prim Swap withdrawals...I really enjoyed reaching out and connecting with so many of you. Please don't forget about me and hopefully someday when I'm a nurse I can reach out connect again with my prim buddies!
Take care ALL!
~Heather

3 comments:

  1. Heather!!!!! so good to hear from you! You don't know how many times I've thought about you and tried sending an email some time ago but it was sent back. I've wondered many times how you and your family are doing. I bet those children have grown so much. Glad you took a minute to update your blogger friends. We've missed you!
    Hugz,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather!!!!! so glad you took a minute to let us know how you are doing! You don't know how many times you crossed my mind over the last several months wondering how you and your family are doing! Good for you going to nursing school. Sure hope you can join us all again soon. I sent you an email some time ago but it was undeliverable??? Anyway I hope things are going well. Bet your kiddos have grown lots.
    Take care and big hugz to you!
    ~Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Heather! That is too wierd! I was just thinking about you yesterday... Wondered where you were as I hadn't see you post or on a forum. Just wondered how you were... I am currently on the Old River Road forum if you ever decide you have time for one again. Kristy started this one and is pretty much most of the "old original gals". Come join us if you can! Nice to see you post!

    Hugs! Jayne

    ReplyDelete