Thursday, December 10, 2009

More Swap Goodies!

Just*Simply*Prim*Friends Swap

I have not been very good this year, thought I was on the Naughty list but my Santa must have thought differently!  I got the most awesome bunch of goodies!  Tamara, Thank you so very much. I will treasure everything for many years!

I had to take pics without flash…everything sparkled so magicaly I wanted you to see these wonderful creations.

Photo0166  Photo0168 Photo0167 Photo0176 Photo0174

I am so touched of how thoughtful and generous all of the prim ladies are that I have met via blogs, message boards, etc. Although we have never met face to face I feel that we have this special bond that ties us all together!  We are prim friends for life!

Primmies Rule! :0)

Happy Holidays to All!

xx HUGS xx

~Heather

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Heather!!!
    Im speechless!! (hope I spelled that right?) LOL!!
    You most certainly got spoiled by your Santa!!!
    AWESOME!!!!
    I seriously LOVE each and everything you got!!
    And yes you are so correct...
    Primmies RULE!! ;)
    Tam

    ReplyDelete