Friday, March 5, 2010

My Trashy Swap goodies from Evelyn

First off, I have to say I really enjoyed this swap and a big Thank You to Char for putting it together! I got some AWESOME goodies from my new prim friend Evelyn(LeeHillPrimitives). I love everything I got and will enjoy it for many years to come. Thank You Evelyn, for everything!

Old fabric covered book...my first. I love it!

Personalized Stitchery...Love it!

1812 Pillow...sittin in my child sized cracker barrel rocking chair. Americana Heart...hung on my shutter shelf.

My wittle wabbit...I found a carrot for $.29 at the TS to display with him.

Evelyn does awesome work...you should visit her blog http://leehillprimitives.blogspot.com if you haven't already. I have really enjoyed making a new prim friend! Thank You so much Evelyn!!!

Sorry I haven't posted for such a long while. Too much going on, hopefully I will be posting some good news soon and share some pics of my TS finds.

Have a Great weekend everyone!
~Heather

2 comments:

  1. Love your swap goodies Heather! Evelyn does do wonderful work. I bought a couple things from her at Christmas. What a fun swap! I need to get a blog going so I can join in. Have fun with your new prims! I will be waiting for your news and finds!
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just found your blog and I really enjoyed my visit! I am now one of your followers. You got a lot of great items in your swap. I love everything you received! If you get a chance, pop over to my blog. I would love to have you! ~Dan~

    http://dan-yesterdayoncemore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete